In Search For a New Facial Scrub

Last summer when I went to the States, I bought a bottle of Peter Thomas Roth's well-known Botanical Buffing Beads. I've wanted to try it out ever since BG was recommended and bought it at one of our favourite department store (Lane Crawford,) and I figured 10USD for a decent-sized travel size bottle was well worth my money.
After using this oh-so-famous facial scrub, I have to say I'm not overly impressed or disappointed. (Although really, how does one tell if a facial scrub is good or not?) Recently, my trusty little bottle of PTR mysteriously disappeared from my bathroom so I figured now is the perfect time to try out a new scrub. But figuring out which new one to buy is taking me way too much time; so much time that my skin is now peeling after I apply foundation from the lack of exfoliation! Making a list is the only way to move foward:
One of the first scrubs that I have considered is Kiehl's Pineapple Papaya Facial Scrub. I love the concept of fruit enzymes. But after the saleslady tried it on my hand, I didn't like that it didn't seem to have enough particles. Then she recommended me Kiehl's Facial Fuel Energizing Scrub, which I felt was a bit too harsh for weekly use. It felt like a scrub one would use at facials maybe once a month.
Then I checked out Origins, where the saleslady recommended one of their top products, Modern Friction. It's a rice-based scrubs and is supposed to be superb. However, I didn't like the packaging -a tub just doesn't feel as hygienic as a tube does.
Finally, I checked out the comments on MUA and found that Lancome's Exfoliance Clarte seemed to be getting great reviews. The description on lancome.com makes it sound like a great basic scrub. Perhaps I'll get this one tomorrow?
Which scrub do you like -do share!