REISS UK

When I was in San Francisco the other weekend, I discovered the coolest brand- REISS from the UK! Located on the first floor of the new Bloomies mall near Union Square, the simple, sophisticated, cool interior lured me in to explore the rest of the collection.
And I fell in love. The clothes there were elegantly simple and casual, with just the right amount of twist to make it look special. I am loving that casual white cardigan, I can totally see it as my summer staple over pretty camis. And those shift dresses are just soo cool.
The outfits for work are equally casual and cool. Note those vibrant shiny shorts and skinny belt!
And aren't these dresses just darling? They are so fun and youthful!

Positioned between high street multiples and designer brands, this brand is just what we need. I personally have my eyes on a blue/white striped cardigan and this grey jersey with a v-necked pattern, but alas, they were all way above my budget. Perhaps when they go on sale. . . .