This Week BG is Loving. . .

. . the New LAMB bags by Gwen Stefani!

I've been missing LAMB bags since Gwen stopped collaborating with Le Sportsac. And when I saw these babys on the catwalk last seasn, I practically drooled! They are chic, cool and oh-so-versatile! I am especially loving these two, Capri and Venezia

In addition, they also have matching clutches to go with it! The top stone colored one (top left) is the large Catania, and you can get a sense of its size on the right. Its quite big. I prefer the white clutch/wallet (bottom left) more. It looks so simple and cool.

And of course, there were some cool funky things too like this Signature Carlisle Convertible Clutch Tote. Can you believe it? They are both the same bag! Even though that rasta/saddle print is a little bit too funky for my tastes, I just LOVE the idea behind the bag.

As much as I like this new collection, the thing I miss most about the old LAMB/Le Sportsac collection though is the price- this new collection now ranges from $75 to a whooping $750! Oh, and the light Le Sportsac material. It made them very good for travel. The rest of the collection can be found on the nordstrom website here.